All our payment methods are 100% secure.
Shipping to all Europe from 10-18€
Fast return, we process it in a single email.
It's easy and secure. Only follow all steps.
A new array of mood-boosting hues and comfort-blasted styles just dropped. Slip on a new pair for total smile saturation.
- Our Infiknit™ technology never rips, never tears. Made for good. But if you’re turbo-gnarly and rip one, we got you.
- Targeted Cushioning for added comfort where you need it most.
- Engineered Arch Support stabilises your swing in style.
- Seamless Toe Closure for an anti-friction finish your feet will love.
- 67% combed cotton, 15% nylon, 15% polyester, 3% elastane
Stance was founded in 2009 by Jeff Kearl, John Wilson, Aaron Hennings, Ryan Kingman and Taylor Shupe. The original founders saw an opportunity to address the category of fashion they felt had been overlooked by many brands and the majority of the industry.
The company first began shipping product in 2010, is sold in over 40 countries worldwide
In April 2015, the NBA announced that Stance had been named the official on-court sock of the NBA starting in the 2015-2016 season. As part of the deal, Stance would be able to display its logo on all socks worn on-court by players, the first in NBA history for apparel companies. Stance opened its first store in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City in November 2015