Shipping costs, delivery times and countries where we ship:
Spain: Correos Express 24/48h.
5€. Free for orders of 50€. (Balearic Islands: 2€ supplement)
Portugal: Correos Express 48/72h
6€. Free for orders of 50€.
Rest of Europe: (4-5 working days)
- Zone 1: 12€ or 10€ on orders of 75€.
Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Holland (Netherlands), Luxembourg.
- Zone 2: 18€ or 15€ on orders of 75€.
Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, Greece *, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Sweden, Croatia.
The Greek islands shipping costs are 50€.
- Zone 3: 30€
More information about shipments
- All orders received will be shipped as soon as possible. Normally, orders received before 2pm depart the same day
- Shipping times are approximate, and it is the responsibility of transport agencies for possible delays that may occur.
- Shipping includes a limited number of delivery attempts. If you are not at that time, you may have to pick it up at a pick-up point or transport agency office. In case of not picking up your order, it will be returned to the origin, and the entire shipping and return fee will be charged.
- Keep in mind that there may be local holidays both at the origin, and at the places of transit of the shipment, and that may delay delivery. As well as outstanding dates in which shipments may suffer delays (Christmas, Black Friday, Easter, etc).
- When available, you will receive a tracking number so you can always know the status of your shipment.
- If you have any questions or queries, please contact us through our contact form or call us on +34 947 108 573.