All our payment methods are 100% secure.
1. Enter your mobile phone number and your Bizum Code
2. You will receive a unique password by SMS, valid exclusively for the purchase you are making, and with it you will confirm the payment.
3. Done! You will receive confirmation of payment immediately and you will have completed your order.
- This item is made of 100% organic cotton and is Fairtrade certified!
- This product was made without the use of chemical pesticides and fertilizers and is certified organic.
- This item was produced by our GOTS and Fairtrade certified manufacturer "Armstrong" in Tiruppur (India).
- Short Sleeve
Having seen the devastating effects of the conventional clothing industry it is clear we need a positive alternative. This industry is the second largest pollutant in the world, and working conditions are infamous, both in the cotton fields and at the factories.
Our vision is to be the positive alternative, to always use the most sustainable fabrics and to secure decent working conditions for both farmers and workers. We make sure these are not empty words by working with some of the toughest certifications in the industry.
Why Organic Cotton?
Conventional cotton farming ruins the environment and has for the last 30 years been a complete nightmare for millions of farmers.
The short version is that global chemical companies have made poor farmers in developing countries dependent on their GMO-cotton, chemical fertilizers and pesticides. In the end all profit goes to the big companies while the farmers work extremely hard for nothing. They end up with a polluted, sterile environment and can no longer support their families.
Organic cotton is about going back to how it used to be, farming cotton in a sustainable way, in touch with nature. What you pay for the cotton ends up in a farmer’s household, paying for food and school, instead of dividends to greedy shareholders. Simply, the way it should be.