Stance is proud to re-release a new collection from the Metal greats Slayer. The collection features a casual sock with classic Slayer font, as well as a Performance FEEL 360 SNOW style.
- Crew: A classic sock height that hits the mid-point of your lower leg.
- Moderate cushioning throughout the sock for a secure fit with enhanced impact protection.
- Deep Heel Pockets complement your arch with that feel-good fit.
- Engineered Arch Support stabilizes your swing in style.
- Targeted Cushioning for added comfort where you need it most
- Seamless Toe Closure for an anti-friction finish your feet will love.
- Combed Cotton Blend: 58% Combed Cotton, 26% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 2% Elastane
Stance was founded in 2009 by Jeff Kearl, John Wilson, Aaron Hennings, Ryan Kingman and Taylor Shupe. The original founders saw an opportunity to address the category of fashion they felt had been overlooked by many brands and the majority of the industry.
The company first began shipping product in 2010, is sold in over 40 countries worldwide
In April 2015, the NBA announced that Stance had been named the official on-court sock of the NBA starting in the 2015-2016 season. As part of the deal, Stance would be able to display its logo on all socks worn on-court by players, the first in NBA history for apparel companies. Stance opened its first store in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City in November 2015