The stripes of the Munga are quite legendary in certain circles of the sock industry for their often-hypnotic powers. As comfortable as it is colorful, this one is a win-win.
- Terry Loop In Forefoot and Toe For Cushioning
- Silicone Gripper For No Heel Slip
- Ultra Lite Cushion
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
All our payment methods are 100% secure.
1. Enter your mobile phone number and your Bizum Code
2. You will receive a unique password by SMS, valid exclusively for the purchase you are making, and with it you will confirm the payment.
3. Done! You will receive confirmation of payment immediately and you will have completed your order.
- Machine wash at 40°c
- Avoid bleaching or ironing
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer
- 51% combed cotton, 46% nylon, 3% elastane
Stance was founded in 2009 by Jeff Kearl, John Wilson, Aaron Hennings, Ryan Kingman and Taylor Shupe. The original founders saw an opportunity to address the category of fashion they felt had been overlooked by many brands and the majority of the industry.
The company first began shipping product in 2010, is sold in over 40 countries worldwide
In April 2015, the NBA announced that Stance had been named the official on-court sock of the NBA starting in the 2015-2016 season. As part of the deal, Stance would be able to display its logo on all socks worn on-court by players, the first in NBA history for apparel companies. Stance opened its first store in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City in November 2015