Merino wool keeps your feet warm even when wet, making these Stance socks perfect for bad weather.
Stance Gorp Core Socks
- Channeled Air Cushioning: Breathe easy with the enhanced airflow of our Channeled Air Cushioning.
- Engineered Ankle Protection saves your feet from annoying shoe rub.
- Boot Protection complements your climb with strategically-placed cushioning.
- Performance Cushioning combines impact protection with comfort to keep you pushing.
- Performance Mesh keeps you cool with maximized airflow and breathability.
- Crew: A classic sock height that hits the mid-point of your lower leg.
- Medium Cushioning: Moderate cushioning throughout the sock for a secure fit with enhanced impact protection.
- Merino Wool Blend: 41% Nylon, 33% Merino Wool, 24% Poleyster, 2% Elastane
Stance was founded in 2009 by Jeff Kearl, John Wilson, Aaron Hennings, Ryan Kingman and Taylor Shupe. The original founders saw an opportunity to address the category of fashion they felt had been overlooked by many brands and the majority of the industry.
The company first began shipping product in 2010, is sold in over 40 countries worldwide
In April 2015, the NBA announced that Stance had been named the official on-court sock of the NBA starting in the 2015-2016 season. As part of the deal, Stance would be able to display its logo on all socks worn on-court by players, the first in NBA history for apparel companies. Stance opened its first store in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City in November 2015