Classic style meets functional detailing in this Makia coat. Protect yourself from the cold and rain with this Makia coat.
Makia Kaya Coat Light Camel
- Snorkle hood with hidden cord adjusting
- YKK zipper closure with placket detail
- Waist with elastic cord adjusting
- Patch pockets with magnetic closure and side pocket with thermal fleece
- Sleeve opening with wide velcro strap
- Inside chest pocket with YKK zipper and fleece lining
- Quilted lining detail
- All woven labels from recycled polyester
- Relaxed A-line fit
- Main: 65% recycled polyester 35% cotton baby canvas: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester: materials made in China, fibre origin China
- Bionic-Finish ECO water treatment on surface
- PU coating on the backside of the fabric
- 7000mm water column
- 5000g/m2/24h breathability
- Made in China
MAKIA We have stood long enough in cold rain, to favour simple and functional design that focuses on materials respecting the harsh Northern climate. Life is a rocky road with its ups and downs.
Our goal is to minimise the problem of getting dressed appropriately, so you’ll have time to worry about the bigger picture. Whether it means waking up to a hectic routine with kids, an overwhelming day at work, or just plain harsh weather.
Through the rough seas – is a state of mind that means perseverance in front of adversity. We have stood long enough in cold rain, to favour simple and functional design that focuses on materials respecting the harsh Northern climate.
Makia was born in the harbour of Helsinki out of these principles – to stand the test of time and to accompany you for years to come.
Through the rough seas.
The initial idea of Makia was to bring easily approachable quality clothes to its customers, at fair prices.
As any production house starting from nothing, we’ve had our share of challenges along the way. Over the years, the quality of our garments has improved hand-in-hand with our production processes and to keep on doing so, we as a company, have reviewed our values and decided to end all discounted pricing of Makia goods.
This will not only help keep our pricing at a level, where we can keep producing our clothes ethically and ecologically, but will also reinforce our philosophy of producing quality clothes, to last over seasonal trends, for years to come.