A sober yet functional design comes together in this Makia jacket with 10000mm water column and modern details.
Makia Principal Jacket Black
- Hood opening with elastic adjustment cord.
- Laminated hood brim with adjustable metal wire.
- YKK zipper closure with two-way slider and placket with magnetic buttons.
- Front welt pockets with YKK zippers and fleece pocket pouches.
- Front patch pockets with magnetic closure and fleece lining.
- Inside chest pocket with YKK zipper and fleece pocket pouch.
- Slightly curved hem.
- Velcro adjustment on sleeve opening.
- Printed MAKIA logo on left-hand sleeve, Flag logo on the right-hand cuff, and ´Through the rough seas´ -print on hood.
- All woven labels are made from recycled polyester.
- Regular fit
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester
- Bionic-Finish® ECO water repellent treatment on surface
- 10000mm water Column
- 7000g/m²/24h breathability
- Rudolph Bionic-Finish®️ ECO water repellent treatment
MAKIA We have stood long enough in cold rain, to favour simple and functional design that focuses on materials respecting the harsh Northern climate. Life is a rocky road with its ups and downs.
Our goal is to minimise the problem of getting dressed appropriately, so you’ll have time to worry about the bigger picture. Whether it means waking up to a hectic routine with kids, an overwhelming day at work, or just plain harsh weather.
Through the rough seas – is a state of mind that means perseverance in front of adversity. We have stood long enough in cold rain, to favour simple and functional design that focuses on materials respecting the harsh Northern climate.
Makia was born in the harbour of Helsinki out of these principles – to stand the test of time and to accompany you for years to come.
Through the rough seas.
The initial idea of Makia was to bring easily approachable quality clothes to its customers, at fair prices.
As any production house starting from nothing, we’ve had our share of challenges along the way. Over the years, the quality of our garments has improved hand-in-hand with our production processes and to keep on doing so, we as a company, have reviewed our values and decided to end all discounted pricing of Makia goods.
This will not only help keep our pricing at a level, where we can keep producing our clothes ethically and ecologically, but will also reinforce our philosophy of producing quality clothes, to last over seasonal trends, for years to come.