A lightweight warm puffer jacket that is at home in colder climates, while breathable enough to be worn in milder temperatures.
Makia Outpost Jacket Ochre
This new style has a smooth matte finish on the shell fabric. Other details include a Makia patch on shoulder sleeve. The jacket is made out of 100% recycled fabrics.
- Snap button and zipper front closure
- YKK zipper pockets
- Draw cord on hem
- Napoleon pockets under placket
- Chest pocket with YKK zipper
- Main: 100% recycled polyester: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester faux down: material made in China, fibre origin China
- Bionic-Finish ECO water repellent treatment on surface
- 3000mm water column
- 3000g/m2/24h breathability
- Front closure: YKK zipper and placket with snap buttons
- Pockets: welt front pockets with YKK zippers, napoleon pocket under placket, inside chest Pocket with YKK zipper, thermal fleece pocket pouches
- Hood: hood opening with elastic draw cord
- Hem: straight hem with elastic draw cords
- Sleeve opening: velcro adjusting
- Made in China
Delicate machine wash 30 °C
Do not bleach
Ironing low temperature max. 110 °C
Do not tumble dry
Professional wet cleaning allowed
Wash inside out
Don't use fabric softener
Coating will be removed gradually after wash
MAKIA We have stood long enough in cold rain, to favour simple and functional design that focuses on materials respecting the harsh Northern climate. Life is a rocky road with its ups and downs.
Our goal is to minimise the problem of getting dressed appropriately, so you’ll have time to worry about the bigger picture. Whether it means waking up to a hectic routine with kids, an overwhelming day at work, or just plain harsh weather.
Through the rough seas – is a state of mind that means perseverance in front of adversity. We have stood long enough in cold rain, to favour simple and functional design that focuses on materials respecting the harsh Northern climate.
Makia was born in the harbour of Helsinki out of these principles – to stand the test of time and to accompany you for years to come.
Through the rough seas.
The initial idea of Makia was to bring easily approachable quality clothes to its customers, at fair prices.
As any production house starting from nothing, we’ve had our share of challenges along the way. Over the years, the quality of our garments has improved hand-in-hand with our production processes and to keep on doing so, we as a company, have reviewed our values and decided to end all discounted pricing of Makia goods.
This will not only help keep our pricing at a level, where we can keep producing our clothes ethically and ecologically, but will also reinforce our philosophy of producing quality clothes, to last over seasonal trends, for years to come.