• Phthalate free TPE coating on the inside makes the fabric waterproof and provides additional robustness
• Roll-top system to scale capacity closes with a Velcro strap
• Zipped fast access to the main compartment
• Three pockets outside for e.g. bike lock or umbrella
• High quality neoprene laptop compartment (up to 15.4“) with two additional mesh pockets for phone and wallet
• Additional elastic band bottle holder and key strap inside
• Reinforced back with padding for more comfort
• Padded and adjustable shoulder straps for more comfort
• Padded bottom part for stability
• Embossed 'Ucon Acrobatics‘ label made out of high-grade vegan leather
• Shell material: Recycled polyester from PET-bottles with durable, waterproof and phthalate free TPE coating
• Dimensions rolled out: 63 x 30 x 12 cm
• Dimensions rolled in: 45 x 30 x 12 cm
• Capacity rolled out: 20 l
• Capacity rolled in: 16 l
• Weight: 700 g
- Capacity in liters
- 20 liters
Inspired by our friends, the city we call home and the places we choose to travel: The approach we take towards product design demonstrates a bias for simplicity and utility. This journey is anchored by a sincere foundation for quality pieces that are constantly challenged by the theory that you are only as good as your last product. At Ucon Acrobatics we create goods designed to enable your journeys and exploration; bags and backpacks for men and women often with an additional functional aspect. Staying true to our core values during fifteen-plus years in business helped us to create a company we're proud to run and work for. We strongly believe in our idea of innovative, modern, functional and especially minimalistic products for a whole new generation of creative consumers. Our focus on making the best products possible with sophisticated fabrication, technical know-how and open-minded philosophy has brought us to where we are right now.
The meaning of Ucon Acrobatics
Life in the city is something we’ve learnt to embrace. Appreciating the variety: a kaleidoscope of cultures all in one place. It’s the little things that others might pass by in the blink of an eye that keeps us inspired. Daily tasks are adventures to be lived, not problems to be solved. We aspire to move easy. Balancing our everyday whilst challenging our ideas to evolve. Never compromising on quality or our values as individuals.
Ucon Acrobatics. Balance and agility in everyday life.
Our brand’s studio in Berlin-Friedrichshain, an old cow stable which we restored from ground, is ideally located within a district where the merging of art, progressive design, architecture and fashion is a long established tradition.