- Light and functional backpack with clean and avant-garde lines thanks to its roll-up closure with magnets.
- Made by recycling PET bottles, it is waterproof and dirt repellent.
- It has an interior pocket for up to 15 laptops and interior compartments for pens and mobile phones.
- The perfect ally for the most urbanites.
- Composition: Polyester recycled PET bottles.
- Durable, waterproof and phthalate-free coating
- Unfolded dimensions: 62 x 35 x 10 cm
- Folded dimensions: 46 x 35 x 10 cm
- Volume: 12 liters
- Rolling closure system with magnets
- Compartment for 15 laptop and interior pocket.
- Back panel with reinforcement and PET-board filling for comfort
- Padded cover and side part for stability
- Reinforced and padded back for comfort
- Reinforced padded straps and metal buckles for easy adjustment to the shoulders.
- Capacity in liters
- 12 Liters
Inspired by our friends, the city we call home and the places we choose to travel: The approach we take towards product design demonstrates a bias for simplicity and utility. This journey is anchored by a sincere foundation for quality pieces that are constantly challenged by the theory that you are only as good as your last product. At Ucon Acrobatics we create goods designed to enable your journeys and exploration; bags and backpacks for men and women often with an additional functional aspect. Staying true to our core values during fifteen-plus years in business helped us to create a company we're proud to run and work for. We strongly believe in our idea of innovative, modern, functional and especially minimalistic products for a whole new generation of creative consumers. Our focus on making the best products possible with sophisticated fabrication, technical know-how and open-minded philosophy has brought us to where we are right now.
The meaning of Ucon Acrobatics
Life in the city is something we’ve learnt to embrace. Appreciating the variety: a kaleidoscope of cultures all in one place. It’s the little things that others might pass by in the blink of an eye that keeps us inspired. Daily tasks are adventures to be lived, not problems to be solved. We aspire to move easy. Balancing our everyday whilst challenging our ideas to evolve. Never compromising on quality or our values as individuals.
Ucon Acrobatics. Balance and agility in everyday life.
Our brand’s studio in Berlin-Friedrichshain, an old cow stable which we restored from ground, is ideally located within a district where the merging of art, progressive design, architecture and fashion is a long established tradition.